We employ various methods of manufacture that ensure attention to detail but take into account the most economical way of achieving the desired result – The methods used could be flat painting, low relief pressing embossed, high relief resins, screen-printing or laser printing.
The photographs demonstrate the different methods and techniques employed and the finished result.
- For quantities of between 1 and 9 shields we flat hand paint them.
- For quantities of 10 and above shields are embossed hand painted.
- For 3D cut out designs shields are manufactured in moulded high relief resin and hand painted.
- If cost is a factor we can screen print or laser print quantities of 25 or more.
- High quality images can be laser-printed.
- Sketches for new designs can be created for orders of 10+
- Hand-lettering/painting/screen-printing can also be produced straight onto our specially shaped wooden bases.